Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Practice Description and Professional Background
Mr. Green’s practice focuses primarily on civil litigation, specifically business and commercial litigation, complex securities, oil and gas litigation, insurance coverage, employment law, deceptive trade practices, contractual and other disputes. In addition, Mr. Green has extensive experience with electronic discovery matters. Mr. Green also advises clients on corporate law and transactional affairs, primarily entity formation and corporate governance. During law school, Mr. Green served as Managing Editor of the Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy and was a law clerk at a prominent insurance defense firm. He also took courses in international business and the law of the European Union while studying abroad at the University of Notre Dame’s London Law Centre. Before attending law school, Mr. Green earned his masters degree through completion of the ACE program, where he taught junior high for two years at an impoverished school in South Central Los Angeles.
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to United States District Courts for the Southern District of Texas
- Admitted to United States District Courts for the Western District of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 2012
- University of Notre Dame, M.Ed., 2008
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2006
- St. Thomas High School
- Born, Conroe, Texas, 1983
- Proficient in Spanish
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.