Megan R. Brannigan
Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300 Houston, Texas 77002
Ms. Brannigan’s practice focuses on civil litigation, specifically business and commercial litigation, securities, insurance bad faith and coverage, breach of fiduciary duty, property damage, negligence, products liability, and personal injury. During law school, Ms. Brannigan interned for the Honorable Jeff Bohm in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas, the Honorable Sheri Y. Dean in the 309th District Family Court, for the Honorable Jane Bland in the First Court of Appeals of Texas, and for the Honorable Michael C. Massengale in the First Court of Appeals of Texas. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Brannigan worked in business technology consulting.
Educational and Professional Background
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. – 2014
- Casenotes and Comments Editor, Houston Journal of International Law
- University of Houston Law Center Moot Court Team
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., English – 2007
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., Finance – 2007
Membership and Admission
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas, 2014
- Admitted to United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Administration of Justice Committee
- Member, Gender Fairness Committee
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Association of Women Attorneys
- Dress for Success Houston
- BP MS150
- Hermann Park Conservancy’s Urban Green
- Megan R. Brannigan, The Resource Curse in the Wake of the Arab Spring, 36 Hous. J. Int’l L. 535 (2014).
- Ms. Brannigan grew up in San Rafael, California and Spring, Texas
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.