Stephen C. Elkind
Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Stephen Elkind practices in a wide array of civil litigation areas, including business disputes and related tort claims. He graduated from the University of Texas School of Law with honors in May of 2016, where he was an editor of the Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal and a teaching assistant. He interned with Judge Melody Wilkinson at the Seventeenth District Court of Texas) and Justice Anne Gardner at the Second Court of Appeals of Texas, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Fort Worth City Attorney’s Office.
- University of Texas School of Law, Austin, TX
- J.D. received May 2016 (Honors)
- United States Supreme Court Clinic, August 2015-December 2015
- Teaching Assistant, August 2014-December 2015
- Dean Ward Farnsworth, Research Assistant, December 2014-January 2015
- Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal, Executive Articles Editor
- The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX,
- M.A. in English received December 2012, (Summa cum Laude)
- Texas Educator Certificate, English Language Arts and Reading, 8-12, received May 2013
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX,
- B.A. in English received May 2010 (Magna Cum Laude)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Texas (admitted November 2016)
- Phi Beta Kappa Society (inducted May 2010)
- Note, Preemption and Home-Rule: The Power of Local Governments to Ban or Burden Hydraulic Fracturing, 11 Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law, 415 (June 2016)
- Born 1988 in San Antonio, Texas
- Raised in Fort Worth, Texas
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.