Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. (summa cum laude) 2008
- Editor-in-Chief, South Texas Law Review
- Order of the Lytae
- Rice University, B.A. 1997
Memberships and Admissions
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 2008
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Represented securities broker-dealer in coverage dispute with professional liability insurance provider.
- Represented corporate directors in shareholder derivative litigation.
- Represented oil and gas companies in royalty disputes.
- Represented oil and gas companies in litigation involving working interest partners and operators.
- Represented manufacturer in product liability litigation.
- Represented individual members of a joint venture in suit against large international aviation company for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and minority shareholder oppression.
- Represented major national insurance company with regard to first party insurance property damage claims.
- Represented homeowner in defamation suit brought by neighbor based on homeowners association board election.
- Sarah J. Allen et al., Recent Developments in Business Litigation, 45 TORT TRIAL & INS. PRAC. L.J. 239, 255–260 (2010).
- Born, Waco, Texas, 1974
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.